Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Progress Report 12.3 (FAO London types)

Amyongh hasseyo,

This is purely for the attention of London types. If you are not a London type, stop reading this instant.

As I said in 12.2, I shall be back in London for one day only this Thursday (24th). It would be absolutely super to see you, so why not come along for a beer at the John Snow on Broadwick Street, Soho at or shortly after 7pm? Here's a map: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=W1F+9QP&spn=0.005,0.02&hl=en Nearest tube is Oxford Circus, though Piccadilly Circus is also pretty close.

My mobile number should still be 07746 806473, though this won't work til Thursday morning, when my flight gets in.

I shall bring some dried squids for you all, so don't worry about tea.

That is all,

Amyonghi kasseyo,

S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home