Friday, August 18, 2006

Progress Report 12.1 (PENDING)

Amyongh hasseyo,

This is notice that Progress Report 12.1 will be submitted towards the middle of next week at the earliest. This is because I am Going Away For A Few Days.

Included within the report will be The Korean Animal Cruelty Cycle, a triptych of tales of Crimes against Nature as detailed to me by my students in the week hence. Also included will be a Summary of my Contined Thwartation with regards to the consumption of dogmeat. (Yes, I'm afraid that as far as eating dog goes, my bedsheet remains unbloodied. It's almost like God doesn't want me to do it or something... Pfff. What does He know?)

I bid you all a Good Weekend, and send you this message in the most Assured Hope of both your Good Health, and that I shall have dropped this Affected and Unnecessary Capitalisation of Nouns before I return from where I'm going (which is Pajeon, by the way, to see a Certain New Yorker.)

That is All,

Amyonghi kasseyo,

S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home