Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Progress Report 5.2

Kssseyo,

Here's some photos of me either touching or being close enough to smell various Koreans...

This is me with two Koreans, swearing.

Here's me swearing at a Canadian. Koreans occupy the other places at the table.

Here's me swearing at a Canadian out of shot.


Here's a tasty waitress. The pose affected is the result of medical condition that afflicts many, many Koreans. Symptoms are only exhibited when a camera is pointed at the sufferer.

This is fellow teacher Dave, a voracious sexual predator.

(For some reason, this photo won't align centrally - sorry. I'll use this extra space to tell you that Dave is Australian, 34 and a Leo. His hobbies include walking and swimming, and whenever he has the free time, he likes to attend dogfights. He recently bred a litter of American Pitbull Terriers, and has been training them against badgers and children for the past six months. He hopes to enter the best of the litter into the mid-price dogfighting circuit within the next year.)

Another girl tragically afflicted by the 'Korean disease'.


Here's Jamie, a sexual megalovore.

(this one won't align centrally either.)

That's your lot for now. There'll be some more soon, when I can be bothered. It's a bit of an arseache putting photos up, as all the instructions are in Korean. I hope you appreciate the efforts I'm going to...

Kasseyo,

S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home